Frequently Asked and Answered Questions
1. How do you ship items and how much does it cost?
Shipping is $2.99 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.
We ship First Class to New England addresses so local orders often will arrive in a day or two. We ship via UPS Mail Innovations outside New England. They will deliver your order to your post office and the USPS will bring it to your house probably within 5-7 days.
Your order might come in several shipments if that will get them to you more quickly. There is no extra charge for this service.
2. Do you ship to North Korea, Freedonia, Panem, Narnia, or Canada?
We only ship within the U.S. at this time. We especially apologize to our Canadian neighbors. You would be surprised by how much fraud there is.
3. There was a problem with my order.
That stinks! Please e-mail us at email@example.com or use our customer service form. If you prefer to speak with a live human, leave a message at (207) 874-2123 ext. 211 and we will call you back.
4. Is in-store pickup available?
Yes. If our site says something you want is in stock, call us and we will hold it until you come in. You don’t need to pay until you pick it up.
If you want to pick it up in another another Bull Moose location, call that location and ask them to get it for you. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use our customer service form to tell us what you want and where you would like it to be sent. Transfers between stores normally take 1-3 days.
5. What is your return policy?
If the item we sent you was defective or not what you ordered, we will replace the item and reimburse you for shipping it back to us.
If you changed your mind and don’t want what you ordered and you haven’t opened it yet, we will refund your purchase price, but not the shipping fee.
If you don’t like what you bought and it is not longer sealed, you can sell it back for cash or store credit at any Bull Moose location.
6. Can I use my Frequent Buyer Points on bullmoose.com?
Yes, as long as the e-mail address on your Frequent Buyer Card matches the e-mail address you used to set up your bullmoose.com account.
7. I have a gift certificate from one of your stores. Can I use it online?
Not at this time. Sorry!
8. In what condition will the pre-owned items I purchase arrive to me?
Real World store questions
1. I want to talk to you about something.
We want to hear from you. Find out how to reach us on our Contact Us page.
2. I would like to trade-in or sell some of my old media. How does that work?
3. Will you donate a gift certificate to my charity?
We make those decisions locally. Please check with the manager of your favorite Bull Moose.
4. Will you sell my CD/book/DVD/free range duck eggs?
If you have a distributor, they probably already know how to contact us, so tell them to get on it!
We have worked directly with thousands of New England musicians, authors, and filmmakers. Find out how we can add your stuff to our stores.
If you sell other items similar to the ones we already sell in our stores, please e-mail details to Kristina@bullmoose.com.
5. How can I sell you advertising?
If you sell traditional media (radio, TV, newspapers/magazine), please contact our ad agency, RC&A, at (207) 767-6133.
Otherwise, please e-mail your ideas to email@example.com. This includes online advertising, arts sponsorships, school yearbooks, police and firefighter programs, etc. It is helpful if you attach or link to your price list and media kit.
Digital Download FAQ
1. What if I have trouble downloading or playing my MP3?
7. Can I download extra copies of my MP3 file?
9. Why are the songs available for download different from what is on the CD?