The most up-to-date PRAXIS book on the market for nearly one million prospective teachers, from the international leader in test prep.
Comprehensive review and practice of the PRAXIS series of exams for prospective teachers -- plus Kaplan’s proven test-taking strategies! Nearly 1 million prospective teachers took the PRAXIS exams last year.
This new edition of Kaplan Praxis includes:
* 2 full-length Praxis I Pre-Professional Skills Test (PPST) practice tests
* 1 full-length Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) practice test
* 3 Elementary Education practice tests
* 4 Subject Assessment question banks (English, Math, Science and Social Studies)
* Detailed Answer explanations for each practice test
* In-depth and targeted review of all tested material; and sample written responses
Praxis I is offered as a paper- or computer-based test and is designed for college students and is frequently used as a basis for admission into teaching programs. Praxis II is offered only as a paper-based test and is frequently required as part of the teacher certification process.