Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This third and final book in John Maxwell's Laws series (following 2-million seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets ""used up.""
""My good friend John Maxwell has been a great source of inspiration and encouragement in my life and has motivated millions of people around the world to achieve new heights in their lives as well. In his new book, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, John does what he does best; inspiring people to find and unlock their true potential and fulfill their God-given purpose. Regardless of where you are in your life, the principles outlined in this book can help you to forge better relationships, grow spiritually and become all that you were created to be.""