Kaplan Test Prep
Caren Van Slyke is a nationally recognized expert on the GED® Test. She has been involved in GED® Test preparation for more than 30 years—as an instructor, national teacher trainer, writer, and editor. She is founder and president of Learning Unlimited, which has developed dozens of study materials for the GED® Test. Caren and the Kaplan content team have developed this study guide to meet the challenges of the new GED® Test launched in 2014.
Strategies, practice, and review for the Reasoning Through Language Arts GED® Test from a top expert.
The GED® is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED® diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED® guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED®Test Reasoning Through Language Arts Prep 2015 is a self-study program for the Reasoning Through Language Arts GED® Test .
Kaplan's Reasoning Through Language Arts GED® self-study system includes:
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length Reasoning Through Language Arts practice sections—1 in the book and 1 online
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers