LOVE THAT MAMA! NOW GET THE FINAL SEASON 6!
Laugh along with Mama Harper and her crazy, squabbling family… After finding an loyal audience on The Carol Burnett Show, Thelma “Mama” Harper’s home-spun humor earned its own well-loved sitcom, with Vicki Lawrence wondrously transformed into a full-tilt senior citizen: the irascible Mama! Laugh along with Mama Harper and her crazy, squabbling family… It’s the final season of MAMA’S FAMILY and Naomi is finally pregnant! She and Vint start looking to move out, only to end up living in an RV in Mama’s driveway. Bubba is chugging away at college, enjoying more of the social aspects than the studying, and Iola is tending her hopefully prize-winning roses. And Mama? Well, she’s still saving the day as her family navigates mishap after mishap!
MAMA’S FAMILY: THE COMPLETE SIXTH SEASON Episode Highlights:
- There are at least three certainties in life—death, taxes, and Mama’s big mouth. She chews out K-RAY radio’s consumer watchdog on the air, and promptly gets hired as his replacement. Telling people what to do comes easy for her; knowing when to stop is another matter.
- With a makeshift group of Bernice Corporation stockholders, Thelma confronts the head honcho to save Vint’s job at Kwik-Keys.
- Heaven for her is a good detective movie marathon; she can practically solve a crime in her sleep. Figuring out what Bubba’s going to do next, however, is a challenge.
- The Bone Crushers, an all-female band he books for his college’s homecoming, bed down at the Harpers’ place. Mama domesticates these wild vixens, including ’80s pop star Stacey Q as the blonde, Ciji.
- But the big news in the show’s final season involves Vint and Naomi. They move out of the basement into an RV parked in Mama’s driveway, and after much anticipation, Naomi gives birth to Tiffany Thelma Harper. Odds are the bickering bloodline will stay strong.
- Guest stars include Liz Torres, Anne Haney, Robert Mandan, Stacey Q, and more.
- Bonus Features: Exclusive interviews with:
- Jim Evering, Writer & Manny Basanese, Writer
- Rick Hawkins
- Vicki Lawrence, Executive Producer and Thelma “Mama” Harper
- Bob Mackie and Ret Turner, Costume Design