THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON OF THE WONDER YEARS
In Season 3, Kevin experiences a lot of firsts—he gets his first pimple and his first puppy; he has his first French kiss Season 3 and joins his first band; and he gets his first “D” in math class. Paul is still as allergic as ever, but gets a boost of confidence from a date with Norma; and Jack and Karen stop fighting long enough to celebrate her 18th birthday, if only for a moment.
This season of THE WONDER YEARS features many fan-favorite episodes, including “Summer Song,” "The St. Valentine’s Day Massacre," and the Emmy award–winning “Goodbye.” Features songs from the original broadcast by The Beach Boys, The Jackson 5, Joni Mitchell, Diana Ross, The Who, Paul Simon and many more.
- This 4-DVD set contains all 23 episodes from Season 3, in their original broadcast version.
- Plus, you’ll get over two hours of Bonus Features, including:
- Exclusive Interviews with:
- Olivia d’Abo (Karen Arnold)
- Jason Hervey (Wayne Arnold)
- Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper)
- Crystal McKellar (Becky Slater)
- Hall Pass: Roundtable with Danica McKellar, Fred Savage, and Josh Saviano
- Featurette: A Family Affair: At Home With The Arnolds