A healthy baby is a HAPPYBABY!
From the most respected names in parenting come this definitive book on child rearing the all-natural way. HappyBaby combines decades of medical expertise from Dr. Robert W. Sears, renowned doctor in the Sears family of pediatricians, with the nutritional know-how of Amy Marlow, registered dietitian for the popular HAPPYBABY line of organic baby food. Look no further than between the pages of this jam-packed guide to find answers to critically important questions in the life of your baby, such as:
- What should I eat when nursing my baby to ensure the most nutritional feedings?
- What simple tips can help me manage the inevitable stress that comes with a new baby in the house?
- I'm worried about toxins in my baby's nursery. How can I green the new room?
- When do I introduce my child to solid foods, and how can I do it in a safe and fun way?
- How can I develop healthy eating habits in my children?
This groundbreaking book offers a proactive, harmonious approach to parenting that's easier, greener, and just plain better for your precious infant or toddler.
Renowned pediatrician and bestselling author Dr. Robert Sears teams up with HappyBaby, the organic baby food company, in this invaluable guide to green parenting. HappyBaby shows new parents the healthiest, most eco-friendly way to raise their babies and protect them from environmental toxins. HappyBaby proves that green parenting is not only the very best approach when it comes to baby’s health and happiness, it’s remarkably easy to do—good for parents, good for the environment, and good for your precious child.