365 FUN, CREATIVE ACTIVITIES TO STIMULATE YOUR PRESCHOOLER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
This book contains 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for three- to six-year-olds using things found around the home. It shows parents and day-care providers how to:
- Save money by making your own paints, playdough, craft clays, glue, paste, and other arts and crafts supplies.
- Prevent boredom during even the longest stretches of indoor weather with ideas for indoor play, kitchen activities, and arts and crafts projects.
- Stimulate a child's natural curiosity with fun reading, math, and science activities.
- Encourage a child's physical, mental, and emotional growth with ideas for music, dance, drama, and outdoor play.
- Celebrate holidays and other occasions with special projects and activities.
- Keep children occupied during long trips or cross-town errands.
The Preschooler's Busy Book is written with warmth and sprinkled with humor and insight. It should be required reading for anyone raising or teaching preschool-age children.