Simon & Schuster Audio is proud to present one of the best-selling books of all time, Dale Carnegie's perennial classic How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
-- presented here in its entirety on 9 compact discs.
Through Dale Carnegie's seven-million-copy bestseller, recently revised, millions of people have been helped to overcome the worry habit. Dale Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas you can put to work today -- formulas that will last a lifetime! Discover how to:
* Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately
* Reduce financial worries
* Turn criticism to your advantage
* Avoid fatigue -- and keep looking young
* Add one hour a day to your waking life
* Find yourself and be yourself -- remember, there is no one on earth like you!
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living deals with fundamental emotions and ideas. It is fascinating to listen to and easy to apply. Let it change and improve you. There's no need to live with worry and anxiety that keep you from enjoying a full, active and happy life!