Richard Carlson, Ph.D., was the author of the bestselling Don't Sweat the Small Stuff series. He passed away in 2006. Kristine Carlson has a gift for creating lifelong relationships and is very dedicated to her family, friendships, and personal growth. She loves riding horses, running, and solitude. Richard and Kris were married for over 21 years. She lives in Northern California.
The Don't Sweat Guide for Couples shows men and women how to make their intimate relationships more joyful and stress-free while maintaining their loving connection. Addressing such concerns as:
- Remember the One You Fell For
- Forget to Keep Score
- Aim for the Extraordinary
- Be the Bright Spot in Your Partner's Day
- Appreciate the Benefit of a Doubt
- Cherish the Child in Your Partner
- and many more, this book provides easy-to-do, yet profoundly life-changing strategies that will teach couples how to be less reactive, how to communicate more effectively, and how to have a more peaceful and carefree relationship.