* Mixed for 5.1 Surround Sound from the original studio masters by Steven Wilson (fully approved by Robert Fripp).
* CD features a 2016 stereo album mix by Robert Fripp and Steven Wilson and also features six additional studio tracks.
* DVD-A (compatible with all DVD players and DVD Rom players) features a 5.1 DTS mix and High Resolution Stereo mixes.
* DVD-A players can, additionally, access a 5.1 Lossless audio mix and Lossless Stereo mixes.
* DVD-A features both the original album mix and the 2016 album mix in High Resolution stereo.
* DVD-A also features the additional tracks (called Other Side) from the 30th anniversary edition CD.
* DVD-A also includes new additional tracks as featured on the 2016 CD.
* DVD-A includes the promotional film for the Sleepless single.
* As with the other 40th Anniversary releases, the set is presented in a double digipak format in a slipcase and contains sleeve notes by King Crimson biographer Sid Smith (along with rare photos and archive material).
The third part of King Crimson's acclaimed and influential Minimalist Ethno-Art-Rock/Post-Punk 1980s trilogy re-tooled for the 21st Century.