""Wyland is a marine life Michelangelo."" --USA Today
* Premier marine life artist Wyland--whose galleries are visited by more than five million people each year--offers a photographic tribute to the bond between mother and child.
Easily the world's most recognizable and influential marine life artist, Wyland pairs his emotive photography of mother sea lions and their pups with a touching narrative by Steve Creech.
* Imparting a warm homage to Mom, Swimming Lessons also provides a greater lesson about the commonalities shared by all momkind. After all, who knew mother sea lions went grocery shopping and gave swimming lessons?
* Important numbers: Wyland's mural projects can be found in 70 cities throughout four continents.
* There are more than 40 Wyland galleries worldwide.
* Notable: Wyland stars in the new Animal Planet show Wyland: A Brush with Giants.