In this audio, bestselling author Marianne Williamson delves deeply into the powerful role of change in our lives today. Far from something to fear and avoid, she says, every change -- even the most difficult and painful -- gives us an opportunity to receive the miraculous gift of personal transformation into what we are capable of becoming. The only real failure in life is the failure to grow from what we go through.
Williamson leads us across key bridges of transformation including:
- From Forgetting Who We Are to Remembering Who We Are
- From Negative Thinking to Positive Love
- From Asking God to Change the World to Praying That He Change Us
- From Living in the Past and Future to Living in the Now
- From Separation to Relationship
- From Your Plan to God's Plan
- From Who We Were to Who We Are Becoming
These simple but profound changes empower us to see life's transitions as opportunities for growth and rebirth, providing not only keys for shaping our lives today, but also hope for transforming our world into a place of greater love and peace.