From the stars of TLC's critically acclaimed reality show Little People, Big World comes heartfelt advice to help today's families overcome life's obstacles together and grow closer in the process.
The Roloffs are no ordinary family. Parents Matt and Amy are little people raising four children: a pair of teenage twins, Jeremy and Zachary, one of whom is average size and one who is little; preteen daughter, Molly; and the youngest, Jacob. Being part of this unique family -- where something as simple as shopping for back-to-school clothing can be a real challenge -- has presented no shortage of struggles, and in Little Family, Big Values the Roloffs share the values that have helped them and become the cornerstone of their bond.
Through family stories, each member of the family weighs in on the importance of these values in their life and the lessons -- sometimes hard -- they've learned in doing their best to live by them:
- Amy tells of the decision she made, out of love for her family, to put her career as a teacher on hold and become a stay-at-home mom.
- Matt shares how keeping faith that God has a plan for him has helped him tackle any family setbacks with confidence.
- Jeremy describes the respect he feels for his brother Zach when he sees him on the soccer field giving players twice his size a run for their money.
- Zachary recognizes his siblings' love for him when they willingly sacrifice a Christmas at home to be with him at the hospital for surgery.
- Matt's mother, Peggy, reveals how his perseverance with a boyhood paper route helped him become the successful businessman he is today.
In these and other inspiring stories, the Roloffs show us why they've become such a beloved American family and offer advice on how all families can put these values into practice to achieve a greater level of love, respect, and understanding -- no matter what their size.