From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What's My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn't in solid condition, it's difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
- My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
- My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
- My room boosts my confidence.
- My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
- Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.
Praise for Julie Morgenstern:
""If I had had Julie Morgenstern's tips on how to organize my workload and prioritize my days, balancing my growing business and family life would have been much easier.""
-Lilian Vernon, Chairman and CEO, Lilian Vernon Corporation, on Organizing from the Inside Out
""Time Management from the Inside Out is an outstanding resource in the process of being ready to live at a higher level. It won't just help you manage your time, it will help you manage your life. A valuable read!""
-Ken Blanchard, co-author of The One-Minute Manager and Leadership by the Book
""Everything you need to know about reclaiming your life from your busy schedule is contained in Julie's wonderful new book.""
-Cheryl Richardson, author of Take Time for Your Life, on Time Management from the Inside Out