The end of the world is coming. Are you going to be ready when the sh*t goes down? Here’s a quick checklist:
- Have you dug up your wife’s rose garden and built a fallout shelter, equipped with a prison where you can lock up annoying family members?
- Have you mapped out an escape route to your safe zone?
- Is there a vehicle of death sitting in your garage?
- Have you filled your go bag with all the needed instruments, including waterproof matches, postapocalyptic goggles, and at least one sexual party favor?
- Have you learned how to milk various types of animals, including a giraffe?
You need this book more than you even know. Without it, you’re roadkill. Lucky for you, Forrest Griffin is the perfect apocalyptic chaperone. From spotting the signs of the global downfall to alienating your loved ones now so they don’t come looking for you after, to hot-wiring a car to starting a religion in your own image, Griffin provides you with all the hot knowledge you need to survive the downfall of civilization. Simply put, this is the most important book about the apocalypse that you will ever read by a UFC fighter from Georgia.
Ultimate Fighter champ Forrest Griffin and Erich Krauss, who previously brought you the New York Times bestseller Got Fight, now offer a hilarious and very timely guide to surviving the coming apocalypse. Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down provides everything an aspiring Mad Max needs to know about post-apocalyptic living. Since it’s coming soon anyway, we might as well all Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down.